Welcome to my dreamland.
This is EYQA. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you! xD


Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon by Babydoll
Blog owner: TyqahhHaha

IT ISN'T YOU ^^
Friday, June 21, 2013 | Friday, June 21, 2013 | 0 comments
Hey, I can SMILE without you again. It's not like I don't love you anymore but there are no space in my heart for you. I can't text you back. Because I refuse to reply it and you are no longer in my top 5 of the dial list. I can't answer your call. I don't want to pick it up and I don't even want to hear my ringtone ringing all over and over. I can't cry anymore. Why should I wasted my tears on you? Erk, excuse me. Of all the things you had given to me, of all the things you turn me into monster. I can't erase you but I will delete you. So I will move on and find someone better than you to fix my heart. And you know what... It isn't you. I'm sorry. ^^


Old things | New things