Welcome to my dreamland.
This is EYQA. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you! xD


Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon by Babydoll
Blog owner: TyqahhHaha

Ice-Cream Is Good For Soul
Friday, May 11, 2012 | Friday, May 11, 2012 | 0 comments
Last week, I took my children to a restaurant. My six-year-old son said grace. As we bowed our heads he said, "God is good. God is great. Thank you for the good and I would even thank you more if Mom gets us ice cream for dessert."


Along with laughter from other customers, I heard a woman remark, "That's what's wrong with this country. Children today even know how to pray. Asking God for ice-cream!"


Hearing this, my son burst into tears and asked me, "Did I do it wrong? Is God angry with me?"


As I comforted my son, an elderly gentleman approached the table. He winked at my son and said, "I happen to know that God thought that was a great prayer.


"Really?" my son asked. "Yes, really." Then in a whisper, he added, "Too bad the woman never asks God for ice-cream. A little ice-cream is good for the soul sometimes.


Naturally, I bought my children ice-cream at the end of the meal. Suddenly, my son picked up his ice-cream and walked over and placed it in front of the woman. With a bog smile he said, "Here, this is for you. Ice-cream is good for the soul sometimes and my soul is good already.


Old things | New things