Welcome to my dreamland.
This is EYQA. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you! xD


Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon by Babydoll
Blog owner: TyqahhHaha

STOP IT!
Monday, November 21, 2011 | Monday, November 21, 2011 | 0 comments
Hey kitak! Sorry la ngaco kitak. Kamek siktauk pun kitak ada gerek bah. Mek tauk, kitak still sakit hati dgn kamek. Sorry gilak-gilak. Andainya kamek diberik peluang, mek confirm akn bahagiakan kitak bah. Mek tauk eh yg kitak salu selak  kamek dalam fb ya tapi sikhal cos kamek lah punca semua probs kan? :') Mek ngaku mek curang an kitak tapi kamek nyesal polah suma ya. Berik kamek peluang sekali lagik even sekejap ajak. Kamek mok tebus segala kesilapan kamek ya. Mek tauk tak maseh sygkan kamek sepertimana kamek pun sygkan kitak. Mek still simpan barang-barang kitak baby :'(

This text aku terima when I was still having a sweet dreamsss *time aku sedang TIDUR* midnight at 17 Nov 2011. When I woke up that morning, I took my handphone & there was about 6 new messages tapi aku lebih tertarik nak baca text from HIM #mybelovedex HAHA piirahhh! Ingga aku walawehh. Aku hairan, mengeluh & for sure mood aku hilang after read that text. I'd wrote the content above. I kept wondering why he still entered my life. SWEAR I'm tired of all this! I'd forgotten our pastssssssssss & I hope you'll do the same things dude! I don't love you anymore. Jangan lah kau buat andaian kau sendiri mengatakan aku still sayangkan kau ehh -.- FED UP AKU SAYANG! Mengingatkan kisah percintaan kita, seriously speaking aku tak suka & I HATE THAT TIME! Do you want to know why? I can't share here as it was too privacy for me *SORRY* bila difikirkan balik kenapa aku boleh sayang kau eh? Pretty weird -.-

Whatsoever it is dear, please please please dude, please walk far away from my life. I really really do not need you anymore. PAST IS PAST :) I can't accept you as my boy anymore. Sorry. Please respect my desicion & I hope you'll find another better girl okay? Take care! GOODBYE for now dear! Till we meet again next time. 



p/s: if you want to keep all my stuffs, just do it. IDC 'G' :)

IKHLAS LUAHAN HATI DARI AKU -Tyqah :)


Old things | New things